🥊 REOPENING ANNOUNCEMENT 🥊
I’m super excited to get ready to welcome you back to the gym! We aren’t out of the woods yet, and there are strict guidelines that we must adhere to in order to operate in accordance with the BC Government's “Phase 2” guidelines:
1. There will be X6 STATIONS in the Forge Boxing Gym space that will each include a boxing bag, a kickboxing bag, and a specialty skill bag (headhunter bag/teardrop bag etc.). There will finally be enough room to skip 😂
2. We are going to roll out a HIGH NUMBER OF NEW CLASS TIMES each day to allow for a chance for everyone to train. Stay tuned for the new schedule!
3. Online classes will still occur daily to allow you to stay up with your training no matter what!
4. There will be no padwork during Phase 2 as we must adhere to STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING STANDARDS to allow us to open!
5. There will be buffer times between classes to allow for cleaning, as well as systems in place to allow a one-way flow of traffic.
6. Classes must be signed up for IN ADVANCE.
7. Stations will be bookable outside of class time.
This will all be over someday soon, and we will take this opportunity to do one thing and one thing only: become better.
BE POSITIVE ❤️ STAY ORGANIZED 📚 ADAPT AND OVERCOME 💪